Skip to content
- Added ability to force HTTPS schema via .env file configuration parameter FORCE_HTTPS.
- Fixed potential performance issues with session garbage collection.
- Fixed always visible scrollbars on tables in the request history.
- Prevented the creation of session during API calls
- Health check pings no longer create sessions
- WYSIWYG styling improvements
- Removed broken inline images when quoting a request
- Fixed potentially array key error in API
- Improved request history forwarding processes
- Fixed issue where disabling “Enable HTML for Notes” and adding image attachments resulted in HTML source being shown.
- Added full-size image button when viewing a closed request.
- Improved HelpSpot 4 to 5 upgrade process when dealing with a large number of documents being upgraded.
- Turn off autocomplete on staff username field to prevent errant entries.
- Fixed issue where images with custom parameters might not be attached properly.
- Improved dark mode on sortable editing fields
- Fixed issue where staff alternate email notification could still be enabled after remove of alternate email settings.
- Fixed issue with the time tracker on requests prior to creation that results in time being logged on the wrong date.
- Fixed issue with the “reassigned by” filter criteria
- Added example in .htaccess file of enforcing use of .htaccess in Apache
Windows Installer Updates
- Updated bundled Apache Installation
- Added no-restart argument to vcredist install to prevent restarts cause by anti-virus scanners
- Updated links to HelpSpot resources.