Skip to content
- Added basic DB profiling option for debugging
- Improved query performance for getting user avatars on the request page
- HelpSpot will now guess the file extension based on mime type for attachments if a file name is not included in the headers.
- Added underline button to WYSIWYG editor
- We now only log the first line of the email send failure in a note to include the basic needed information. The full SMTP transaction log will still be available in helpspot.log
- Fixed language file error on todayboard dashboard.
- Removed unneeded sorting links when testing an Automation Rule
- Fixed api-key background when in dark mode.
- Fixed language file error when using the license command in the HS command-line tool.
- htaccess for apache installs now has an additional line for enforcing https based on x-fowarded-proto header
- Fixed issue for users in a permission group that is limited to assigned categories where their private.request.get API calls fail and return an empty result.
- Ensure column is nullable for databases that do not support not-null columns with no default value (sqlsrv 2014).
- Fixed read/unread state when updating to hs5
- Fixed the horizontal spacing on the request page title
- Fixed private api generating the list of mailboxes
- Fixed system information query for SQL Server.
- Fixed the portal reset password submit button label.
- Improved the file permission handling of uploads.
- Fixed private.document.get for s3-backed storage (Chris Fidao)
- Added a form validation check when submitting a request to ensure we have all the attached docs stored on disk.
- Fixed mail rule headers matching
- Fixed issue with spam checking and bayesian classifier
- Fixed email formatting on the password reset email
- Resolved issue of LDAP auth checkbox options not staying checked
- Change the order of running email through markdown until all the variable replacements have been done.
Windows Installer Updates
- MySQL client used during the install process is now compatible with MySQL 8.0