Skip to content
- Email sending library replaced with more modern library, resulting in better error messages and SMTP support
- MySQL can connect to servers in alternative ports using hostname format `hostname:port`, e.g. `127.0.0.1:3306`
- Minor improvements in Advanced Search searching tips
- Windows installer updates PHP to PHP 5.6, which has official support until 2019. (Note that HelpSpot is not yet tested on PHP 7 yet)
- Fixed issue where stored incoming email headers may have incorrectly been stripped out when viewing in admin area
- Fixed instances where public replies from staff to customers from their email client did not get added as a public note
- Portal image styles (defaults) tweaked, adding max-width
- Fixed IE cache bug, overly-eager at caching
- Fixed issue with placeholder replacement when using a url that is different than cHOST.
- Fixed issue with html all on one line being stripped.
- Removed “take it” button from closed unassigned requests.
- Fixed issue where Sphinx configuration did not pull in create date of items from Request History, resulting in relevant search results being pushed to the bottom of results
- We recommend re-generating your Sphinx configuration file
- Fixed local storage saving when editing existing requests.
- Fixed issue where mysql host in format of `hostname:port` generated incorrect Sphinx configuration
- Fixed issue where Safari and iOS could not play .wav files (commonly emailed into HelpSpot as voicemails)
- Fixed bug where email message ID may not be correctly added to an outgoing email (affected replying to a customer directly from email client)