Skip to content
- Improvement in SphinxSearch delta indexes. If you would like, after updating, you can re-generate your Sphinx configuration file using the search:config command.
- Added group by Category option to the Time Tracker Over Time report.
- The HelpSpot logo now look better on retina screens
- Staff subscribed to a request now get notification emails even if “send notifications via email” is unchecked. To stop emails they need to unsubscribe from the request.
- Fixed issue with extra field dates and utf8 languages.
- When using the keyboard shortcut to search the input wasn’t getting cleared out.
- Removed a double line break with signatures in HTML email.
- Fixed an issue with the WYSIWYG editor inserting response placeholders as headings.
- Fixed issue where MySQL client may incorrect fallback to latin1 character set instead of utf8/utf8mb4 on Linux
- Fixed an issue during upgrade where email headers may not be parsed correctly
- Fixed overflow in note history with non-breaking strings.
- Fixed sanitization on portal pages.
- Fixed portal category grouping option in portal template code.
- Prevent browser from autocompleting username and password when editing staff members.
- Removed unneeded br tag that was inserted before email signatures
- Fix calendar display for foreign languages
- LiveLookup grid results now overflow with a horizontal scroll bar.
- Time Tracker is now more accurate even when in a background tab.