Skip to content
- Added an index on session table for users with large numbers of sessions.
- Updated export of csv files to be more compatible with Excel when using special characters.
- Fixed an edge case where round robin auto assignment could end up assigning requests unevenly if a user in the rotation was out of office and had their forwarding setup to go to the Inbox.
- Certain characters for database passwords in SphinxSearch configuration file are now escaped automatically.
- Fixed issue where non-multipart emails required converting subject line to utf-8 encoding. This prevents errors when inserting into SqlServer databases.
- Fixed issue where filenames of a file/attachment being downloaded containing path separators or “%” characters generated an error.