Recent Requirement Changes
- HelpSpot now requires at least PHP 5.6 or PHP 7
- HelpSpot database requirements MySQL based installations are now MySQL 5.6 or MariaDB 10.0.5
- Responses search now displays folders in order to make identifying the appropriate response easier.
- Installers now default to database based full text search
- Date / Time columns now available for opening and closing dates in filters.
- The cHD_TAKEIT_DOCHECK now works with filters.
- The installer now checks for php 5.6 as the minimum version.
- Out of Office now properly redirects requests that are open in a staff member’s queue if they are updated.
- Deactivating a staff member now moves their open requests to the inbox.
- Fixed bug where custom date field filters could be off by 1 day.
- Fixed mime type handling for less common Excel file types
- Updated the WYSIWYG editor to version 184.108.40.206 to correct the cursor placement issue after pasting among other fixes.
- Adjusted how the WYSIWYG loads to help prevent loading failures.
- Reducing memory usage for CSV request event report.
- Fixed business hours calculation issue on first response speed.
- Fixed bug that would disallow “0” being entered as a value in a text custom field.
- Fixed the styling on the drag and drop upload status dialog
- Fixed bug with ordering by date criteria in filters. It now works as expected with date based groupings.
- Fixed bug with UTF8 characters in email header spam reports preventing emails from importing.
- Fixed PgSQL full text search issues.
- Fixed bug where custom fields could be edited to erase their title
- Fixed character set handling in response reports
- Fixed file handling for files with jgep instead of jpg file extensions