Recent Requirement Changes
- HelpSpot now requires at least PHP 5.6 or PHP 7
- HelpSpot database requirements: MySQL based installations are now MySQL 5.6 or MariaDB 10.0.5
- Added a private.document.get method to the API.
- Added the ability to view pdf attachments in the browser with a new “view” link.
- Automations can now perform live lookup searches and insert customer data automatically.
- Fix handling of illegal characters in file extensions for the attachments:toFile command
- Request events table is now create explicitly with the innodb storage engine
- The subject line in the portal request form is now preserved if validation fails
- Attachments are now forced to download from portal links
- Full size image links now correctly show in the browser