- An empty string passed in an API parameter will now reset the field specified.
- Auto replies on request creation now include CC’d recipients so that they can add their responses to the message thread.
- Fixed issue where invalid email address in instant reply actions could make an automation not run
- Ajax lookup fields now send data internally as a POST to avoid webserver GET size restrictions. No changes are needed to existing ajax lookup field scripts
- Fixed error where triggers could run twice for the same request update.
- Audio and Image attachments are now shown inline by default when retrieving a file.
- Headers are now properly show when quoting an external message
- Fixed problem where a long running query in tasks2.php could cause an error.
- Fixed error where email parser could be overly greedy and import a blank message.
- Removed IE 9 compatibility mode in the default portal templates as it interferes with Google embeds
- Fixed issue with Korean charsets in the from line